pen drive as your computer password
- Insert your pen drive
- Open the Run window by pressing ‘win key+R‘
- Type ‘compmgmt.msc’ and click OK button.
- Computer Management Dialog box appears on the screen.
- Choose ‘Disk Management’ in left panel of computer management.
- Right click your pen drive and select ‘Change Drive Letter and Paths’
- Click the change button and Change Drive Letter or Path dialog box appears.
- Choose ‘A’ and click OK button.
- Now your pen drive act like a Floppy Disks.
- Open the Run window by pressing ‘win key+R’.
- Type ‘syskey’ and click OK button.
- Securing the Windows Account Database dialog box appears on the screen.
- Click the Update button and Start up Key dialog box appears.
- Select ‘Store Start-up Key on Floppy Disk’ and click OK button.
- Now onwards you will be Login by insert your pen drive and enter your password.