I am a Web Developer with over 8+ years of experience and a passion for creating web sites to required specifications using common open source frameworks, CMS and ecommerce applications.
My skills cover both back-end and front-end. I’m more than happy to work by myself and can self-manage my time and work. But I also enjoy collaborating as part of a team, large or small.
I excel in working independently as well as in a team. I have delivered a number of projects working on cross-functional teams to co-create the best digital interface and products.
Above all, I enjoy building websites and web applications and bring a passion for the job to anything I do.
- AWS cloud server handle (ec2,iam,rds,s3 and cloudfront)
- Creating new modules on Laravel framework based website.
- Creating more modules to make frontend more dynamic
- User Management and roles permission in backend.
- Developed, tested, and enhanced current systems written in wordpress
- Redesign new website (working with vendor for design and development, working with internal cross functional teams for go live).
- New design for existing website pages to support University growth in new areas.
- Responsible for installed, configured and maintained web applications in php, apache and mysql on GCP
- Wrote clean, concise code for the University's first application portal thus enabling the digitisation of admission form and process.
- Application portal enhancements based on change in business scenarios to support admissions process.
- Developed lead landing pages with OTP integration to ensure only clean leads flow through to the Salesforce CRM.